Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Warning: These Scenes May Be Disturbing.

*

I didn't think I was going to post these- but a lot of people are asking me about it, so here they are.

*

These photographs are unedited- as you can tell by the dirty dishes, neighbor Chris, and Diet Dr Pepper.

Some of you may be disturbed- if that makes you want to come clean my house, feel free.

I still haven't finished going through all the stuff that came out of the old kitchen, though I'm certain most of it's not good enough for the new one.

*

And now, without further ado, the great transformation:

The Kitchen(Cabinets sanded/restained by Sean & Fam, but not the toekicks.)

The Undressed Kitchen (Check out the embarrassing tan/paint lines & helpful neighbor, Chris.)


The New Kitchen (Complete w/ Diet Dr Pepper)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks beautiful, I love it!!

Kim H. said...

wholly moley! You all have been so busy! Gorgeous!