
Once upon a time, a mother was quick and wise to where the camera was when the princess threw a fit. Priceless, especially since it was the first time the full floor-kiss wail and flail was utilized by our fair Quinncess. It didn't take long for her to realize that her dramatic display was only appreciated for the photo-op, and there has not yet been an encore performance. I believe the cause of this meltdown was a displacement of an oral-gratification device, which is now reserved for nap and bedtime only.

Where was the other child during the drama? Why, standing by, offering the ever-helpful observations that four year-olds do. "Quinn's crying, Mommy." "Quinn is sad." Then we worked on her pageant smile- for the wedding, mind you. However, I'm almost positive the only wedding pics she'll be smiling in will be where she is also tossing her little ball of flowers in the air... That's all I'm saying until I get the pics up!











No comments:
Post a Comment