Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The "Sort-of" Twins Return!

After spending a week with a four year-old and two twenty-one month-olds, I've come to the conclusion that God does indeed love me. Quinn does not have a biological twin. Perhaps when God looked at those two little souls, He shook His head and realized that while they should be connected somehow, making them siblings might be too much for anyone to handle. Thank you, God, Thanks. Cat and Emilia spent a week with us this summer, and it was so great to have my best friend in arm's reach again!!! We even abandoned the kids to Sean and went to a movie... IN A THEATER!!! I admit, I had a great time dressing the girls alike and taking them out- I loved it when people asked their age, then said they thought they were twins. My answer? "Sort-of..." Quinn and Emilia are much too alike in how mischievious they are- and the looks they give you to try to get out of trouble. Belle loved playing with Emilia- and Emilia's computer. I loved that I could get three kids in my Sit'n'Stand and still be able to move it. I also love that I don't have 3 kids- I am knocking on wood as I am writing this, I assure you. Hopefully the next reunion of the twins will be even better than this one was!

They look angelic here, don't they?


Emilia never got the time change down and woke very early every morning. Yay!

Hug? Or tackle?

The Trio

1 comment:

Casa Mack said...

soo cute!!!! It makes me want to be there again. We miss you guys!!!!