
I am happy to inform everyone that "Ladybug" was successfully replaced! Now that's done, we are hunting for a pre-school. We looked at our first on Friday, and it just was not what I had expected... Not that we'll be calling MENSA anytime soon, but I just want Belle to be challenged, not just have fun and socialize. She really enjoys figuring out new things. We visited a second school on Tuesday, and Belle was having such a good time, she cried when we had to leave. I think that's a good sign- but we have one more we want to check out. This week, Belle decided she was going to read to Quinn. She would get a book, sit on the couch, and tell me, "Quinn on Annabelle's lap?" Then she would open the book and babble away about the story- we've read them often enough she has some of them memorized. Quinn kept trying to chew the books, and Belle would say "Not in the mouth, Quinn." Quinn is starting to do the push-up thing Belle did right before she started crawling, so I don't think it will be much longer and she'll be off! Quinn's achievement of the week? Singing "DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH" in the car while the music plays, always stopping right as Mommy called someone else to hear it. How do they know?!







No comments:
Post a Comment