Monday, March 31, 2008

Watch Out- We Got a Crawler!


Today, March 31st, 2008, shall go down in history as the day Quinn realized the skill of forward motion while on hands and knees. Yaaaaayyyyy, Quinn!!! At 6 months, 3 weeks, she is now a danger to everything at her eye level. New worlds of cords and stereo equipment have opened up- not to mention her big sister's toys. Belle visited the mini-train park by our house for a birthday party yesterday and had fun riding on the little train through the blooming desert. Her allergies are not bothering her very much right now, unlike her mom, who came home, took some Benedryl and passed out... I love spring. Belle is also in the middle of a rebellion- she must have realized she only has one more month to be in her "terrible twos". On her more redeeming qualities, she is going through a "mommy's girl" phase, and is actually displaying a need for her mom. Also, she "reads" her books to herself or to Quinn, and there is nothing more adorable then that little voice saying "I love you through and through, yesterday, today, and tomorrow too." Yup, they're keepers.

2 comments:

Casa Mack said...

Go Quinny the Pooh!!!! That is so cool.....your cousin Emilia has started moving forward too. These two babies are gifted!!!!! They are like twin peas from different pods!!

Anonymous said...

Oh-I wish I could see her! I can't wait to see all of you in May! I almost think I am more excited about seeing you than the wedding itself...hope she doesn't get into too much trouble!


***Aunt Aimee***