Friday, October 10, 2008

2 Hot Mommas and 2 Big Fish

Some friends are so awesome they will drive several hours with a husband and a baby just see you. This is that friend. Nope, you can't have her, she's mine. Okay, maybe I can share... As long as we're in separate states. When we're in the same one, BACK OFF! Just kidding. But seriously. We are sisters as much as our kids are twins.



On another note, those were some BIG fish. I could tell about how they were caught, but I've been sworn to secrecy. Sorry. I don't mess with people who have S.A. ties.



I can tell you I caught one other nice fish, a tree trunk, tree branches, and a fishing rod(that's a story...) I love to fish. My preference is casting off the dock. Hence the trees. A special thanks to the three fish that bit the hook- you guys really made me look like I could fish!



Now, back to the kids.

No comments: