Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Do We Look Alike?

"Does Quinn look like Belle when she was a baby?" I've heard the question many times... A side-by-side comparison is now in order. Take a good look at these two photos, then read my answer.

Nope. The photo of Belle was taken when she was 4 months old. This was the only one of several pictures taken that she was even close to smiling. (She had reflux as a baby and was miserable a lot.) The outfit is size 3-6 month, and by the next month, it was too small for her. The photo of Quinn was taken at 7 months old. The hat was still huge on her little head, but the dress is only a little big. She is smiling in almost every picture. (She's a ham.) Feel free to disagree with me, or dispute the age difference, but I will stand my ground. They are each adorable in their own unique way. By the way, I don't know which one of us each kid resembles more- maybe we'll do a post on that some other day. Thanks for playing!

No comments: